Policies which apply to all Academies within the Multi Academy Trust, such as the Complaints, Charging and Remissions, and the Whistleblowing policy, can be found on the Bishop Hogarth Catholic Education Trust website – https://bhcet.org.uk/information/policies/
Our school has a wide variety of policies, aimed towards providing the best possible care for anyone who visits or attends our school. For your convenience, here are a selection of policies that might be of interest to you.
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge. If you require further information about any of the items shown please contact the school and we will do our best to help.
- Accessibility Plan 2019 2022
- Additional Safeguarding Guidance – A response to COVID 19 2020
- Admissions Policy 2019-20
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Admissions Policy 2021-22
- Admissions Policy 2022-23
- Animal Policy
- Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policy (Review Sept 2024)
- Attendance Policy
- British Values Statement
- Calculations Policy
- Children with Health Needs Who Cannot Attend School Policy
- Collective Worship Policy
- Equality-Action-Plan-2018 – 2022
- Equality Information and Objectives
- Equality Policy Statement
- First Aid Policy
- Health & Safety Policy September 2021 v1
- Off-Site Education Visits Policy
- Online Safety Policy
- RE in Primary Schools September 2019
- Remote Learning Policy Sept 2020.
- REMOTE LEARNING PLAN 2020
- RSHE Updated Guidance 2019
- Safeguarding Policy (Review August 2022)
- SEN Information Report
- SEN Policy- OLST
- Student Behaviour and Discipline Policy
- Supporting Pupils with Medical Conditions Policy
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.