Agencies and Partnerships
Our Lady & St Thomas RCVA Primary School works closely with the following professionals in order to provide the highest level of support for pupils with SEND.
• Local Authority Special Educational Needs Inclusion Team
• Durham Educational Psychology Service
• Durham One Point Hub
• Health Agencies, particularly School Nurse Service.
• Central Durham Child and Adolescent Mental Health Service (CAMHS)
• Speech and Language Therapists
• Durham Autistic Spectrum Team
• Behaviour Support Services / Crisis Response.
• Durham Movement Difficulties Service
• Tree Tops Occupational Therapy Service for Children
• The Service for the Hearing Impaired
• The Service for the Visually Impaired
• Educational Social Workers
• School Parent Support Advisor
• Looked After Children Team
• Learning Difficulties and Disability Support Service
• Occupational Therapy
• Medical Practitioners