Statement of intent for supporting equality
Our School is committed to anti-discriminatory practice to promote equality of opportunity and valuing diversity for all children and families.
We aim to:
• Provide a secure and accessible environment in which all our children can flourish and in which all contributions are considered and valued;
• Include and value the contribution of all families to our understanding of equality and diversity;
• Provide positive non-stereotyping information about gender roles, diverse ethnic and cultural groups and disabled people;
• Improve our knowledge and understanding of issues of anti-discriminatory practice, promoting equality and valuing diversity;
• Inclusion is embedded in our practise.
To view the Equality information and objectives document and Equality statement, follow the link to our policies page.